Sunday, October 6, 2013

gray painted brick w/ pale turquoise glass door- I just love these colors and this porch even though there's no way I would ever be allowed to paint our brick! Nice address, though! I could get away with that one!

gray painted brick w/ pale turquoise glass door- I just love these colors and this porch even though there's no way I would ever be allowed to paint our brick! Nice address, though! I could get away with that one!
gray painted brick w/ pale turquoise glass door- I just love these colors and this porch even though there's no way I would ever be allowed to paint our brick! Nice address, though! I could get away with that one!
35 Amazing Uses For Old Pallets
35 Amazing Uses For Old Pallets
Old and new - love the ceiling! ~ NV
Old and new - love the ceiling! ~ NV
outdoor kitchen
outdoor kitchen
.?.???..
.?.???..

No comments:

Post a Comment